Elektra Light is an universal electrofusion machine, suitable for welding pipe/fittings for the transport of gas, water and for welding fire sprinkler system (HDPE, PP, PP-R couplings from 8-48 V ). The Elektra Light machine is made in compliance with international standards. The welding machine’s structure is light weight, so it is extremely easy to carry around. it is available in two version: with or without scanner.
Elektra 315 is n universal electrofusion machine, suitable for welding pipe/fittings for the transport of gas, water and for welding fire sprinkler system (HDPE, PP, PP-R couplings from 8-48 V ). The Elektra 315 machine is made in compliance with international standards. Composed of: machine body and carrying case, intuitive control panel an in built memory with 500 welding cycles, featuring the possibility of transferring data to Pc/Laptop and a laser scanner-bar code reading system that allows the automatic setting of the welding parameters.
ELEKTRA 500 – ELEKTRA 1000
Elektra is a high performance universal electrofusion machine suitable for welding HDPE, PP, PP-R couplings (from 8-48 V).
- machine body surrounded by a tubular steel frame, thus creating a protective structure that gives to the welding design and functionality while also serving as transport handle and cable winding.
- large graphic display and intuitive control panel
- universal connectors; no need of adapters
- a laser scanner – barcode reading system that allows the automatic setting of the welding parameters
- internal memory of 4000 welds; the name of the operator among with the traditional welding data can be generated in PDF format; USB port
- GPS- on request
Elektra TOP is a high performance universal electrofusion machine, characterized by its light weight and high efficiency. The machine is suitable to weld HDPE, PP, PP-R couplings (from 8-48 V ) and has an approximate diamter working range up top 1600mm (1/2″IPS-63″IPS)
- Steel machine frame containing the newest Ritmo’s electrofusion technology. Safe transportation thanks to Elektra Top’s wide handle which enables a perfect grip and cable winding.
- 4000 welding reports memory
- Welding reports can be downloaded directly in PDF file format, CSV or BIN (Software Ritmo transferred required) into an external pen drive through the machine USB port, which allows also the welder firmware updating, or a printer ESC-POS connection
- Large graphic display 6.5″LCD
- Intuitive control panel
- Universal connectors 90 deg 4-47 mm; no need of adapters
- Laser scanner – barcode reading system that allows the welding parameters automatic setting. possibility to set the welding parameters manually; by setting the welding tension/time or by entering the fitting’s numerical code indicated under the bar code. Traceability function ISO 12176.
- GPS on request